Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trent has been working hard on the addition. He had his electrical inspection last week and passed. He got the OK to go ahead and put up insultion and dry wall. We hadn't expected to do dry wall until June or so if wew were lucky but it looks like we should be ready for the dry wallers to come in another week or so. Trent got the duct work done last night and has most the insultion in upstairs. I think they are trying to organize a siding party for this weekend so the outside will show some progress. I can't wait to have it all done and move in. Hopefully by the end of the summer so we can get settled in before the baby comes. I am 18 weeks today. We go for an ultrasound in 2 weeks and we will find out the sex. I am dying to go shopping to get the nursery all outfitted.

No comments: