Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Still plugging away

We worked on the siding all weekend, working around the rain schedule. We only have about 1/3rd of the front of the house left to go (I will try to get pictures posted soon). The dry wallers are here and have the first coat of mud on. I am planning a painting party for the first weekend of June if anyone is interested. Trent should have all the priming done so all we have to do is the finish coat. No trim, outlets or carpet so it should be pretty easy.
Cydney left to go to her Mother's on Saturday evening. She will be gone for 5 weeks then she comes back just to leave again and go to 4-H camp. She is excited about overnight camp. I think she misses Miranda. She has called every day since she left.

2 comments:

Grandma Joy said...

Glad to see you are plugging away! :) It will be great to see pictures.

Dillan Family said...

let me know about the painting! i wouldn't mind rolling on some color for you! we'll miss cydney while she's gone. i was just thinking about her today.